Naturally Given believes in making a difference in this world. We love to support different charities, our local community and spread LOVE.
A portion of the proceeds from every Naturally Given PETS product sold will go towards The Humane Society International Canada foundation to help save animals from all over the world. Check out their website for further info at: http://www.hsi.org/world/canada/
Charities we support:
- Semiahmoo Minor Lacrosse Association – Wayne Goss Pee Wee Tournament 2019
- #ChaseSinghDREAMS Charity Gala 2019
- Aveda Earth month fundraiser for Madagascar 2019
- Humane Society International Foundation 2019
- Peace Arch Hospital Gala 2017, 2018, 2019
- Surrey Mayor’s Gala 2016, 2017, 2018
- Southridge Gala 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Surrey Hospital Gala 2017
- Discordance charity 2017
- Drive for the Cure 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Drive for the Cure Foundation 2020
- Southridge School Gala 2020
- Fire Figthers Gala – 2020
- DELUSH Health & Beauty charity event for Mental Health – 2020
THE POWER OF COMMUNITY PROGRAM
Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of “The Power of Community Program”. My family and I believe in supporting our community and local businesses to help them grow and make our community as strong as possible, therefore we can all benefit from it.
How does this program works?
If you would like to carry any of our products, we will advertise your company in our social media pages, newsletters and website.
I believe in good karma and I love the saying; what goes around, comes around!
Please contact us if you are interested at email@example.com
Daniela Fisher – Founder