Well, I do! And how prodigious that sounds?
Our job is to create Heaven on Earth. Becoming part of the solution is a two-step approach. The first phase is to discover a new way to think about yourself and reality. The second phase is to be proactive and choose a new way of being with your evolved understanding.
After finishing some fascinating research about “humanity transitioning from Third Dimension into Fourth, and Fifth Dimension”; let me tell you that things are looking up!!!
Let me clarify that the fourth and fifth Dimensions are not a place that we are going to; it is instead a vibration we are becoming! The fifth-dimensional experience is essential to the future of humanity. It’s an emerging notion where science merges with philosophy and spirituality.
As per what researchers said, there are five things that mass consciousness does regularly that anchors you into the continuum of third dimension. And these are: Coffee in the morning, the news in the morning via television or newspaper, the weather, going to work at the same time and watching big sports events and other big televised events.
What this means is, that anytime we participate in the mass consciousness culture, we are giving our permission – our participation – to everything that is being done that “hold us back”.
When you put your attention into something, you subscribe energetically with your emotional energy to participate in the mass consciousness thought.
The Universe allows the illusion of Free-Will on the Third and Fourth Dimensions which gives us the experience of acting like saints or demons or somewhere in between… by choice.
When we step outside of “what’s expected”, we created a different path of evolution. By unplugging from typical “mass consciousness” behaviors, you can begin to think for yourself with greater perception.
Third Dimensional Reality -The Physical Realm
In the Third Dimension you see yourself as a separate entity in comparison to other people and the universe.
- I seek happiness outside of myself. Things like money, material possessions, relationships, and physical attributes seem to be the key to my fulfillment.
- I must compete with others in order to ‘make it’ so I can get my share of abundance.
- Life is characterized by polar opposites. There are good decisions and bad decisions, good thoughts and bad thoughts, good people and bad people, for example.
- The labels I have for myself define who I am as a person. Words like parent, wife, son, my job title, home-owner, etc. are how I identify myself in comparison to others.
Fourth Dimensional Reality -The Hallway into the Fifth Dimension, Consciousness begins to Awaken
As the light of consciousness begins to awake within, your belief system of
third dimensional reality seems absurd. In Fourth Dimension, comparison
and judgement still exist however with more “spiritual” themes.
The attention has shifted from pursuits in the material world to the pursuit of knowledge and understanding.
- I am angry because I have been lied to. I must warn and tell others about the Illuminati, government, reptilians, chemtrails, etc…
- Since on some level I believe that I am my mind, I am weary of things like mind control or subliminal messages.
- I may take on a spiritually theme ego structure. In this case, I may judge those who still eat meat, watch the news, drive a car, etc..
- More knowledge and better understandings seem to be the key to my fulfillment.
- Ego is my ultimate enemy and therefore my ‘goal’ is to get rid of it.
Fifth Dimensional Reality – Unity Consciousness. The all is the One, and the One is the All
As consciousness begins to awaken even further, the ego drops, and judgments begin to fade away. You realize that the darkness of the world is a direct reflection of the shadow that still exists inside of you. You no longer try to change the world, but rather begin to heal yourself. The love that grows within begins to translate into compassion and understanding for the external world
- Judgment now has become discretion. Although I no longer judge people from a moral standpoint, I use discretion in what I spend my time and energy on.
- I am beginning to see that “God”, “the Universe,” or “Source” lies within.
- As the “master in me begins to awake”, I realize I have held the power all along. The fear of mind control and manipulation drops away.
“The key to growth is the introduction of higher dimensions of consciousness into our awareness.”
~ Lao Tzu
There is so much more information on this topic, but I wanted to share a little splash of awareness. I highly recommend to read: “Waking Up in 5D” by Maureen J. St. Germain.