CREATING A SACRED SPACE IN YOUR HOME, CAN REPLENISH YOUR SPIRIT!
My favorite part of our home is our sacred space where I recharge my energy, read, meditate and uplift my spiritual vibration!
Having a sacred space amplifies peacefulness making the home feel like a healing temple.
Today, I would like to share some ideas on how to create your own altar. Remember, there are no rules for creating a sacred space, in other words, just follow your heart with whatever feels right!
- Use a small table or shelf where you can place spiritual objects that are important to you. You can use figurines as a symbol of your religion or spiritual practice, and / or family photos.
- Light a candle and dedicate your Altar to a Purpose.
- Crystals are a wonderful addition as they can help absorb negative energies and transmute them into positive. You can program your crystals with a desire intention.
- Diffusing Essential oils can quickly assist you in enhancing your emotions.
- Fresh flowers, especially Roses, are a nice offering and a way to express Gratitude.
- Burning incenses and/or smudging can clear the energy and purify the air.
- Playing chanting or spa music increases the vibration of your home and yourself.
- Create a cozy space with a rug, blanket, and pillows where you can cuddle with yourself. Use vibrant colours to create happy emotions.
- Incorporating Feng Shui basics can create perfect balance by adding the five basic elements of the Universe: Fire, Earth, Metal, Water, and Wood. When you are in a stable five-element environment, and everything is under control, you live peacefully, happy, and with abundance. For more info on Feng Shui, you can contact our amazing friend; Marlyna, top Feng Shui Consultant in BC, Author and Speaker with over 20 years of experience to help you transform your home or business into an environment that connects and supports you to a stronger, healthier, happier and more successful life at https://marlynaconsulting.com
- Declutteing your home, will dramatically enhance the overall energy of your space.
Our generation could get overwhelming at times with none-stop activities that could easily push us out of balance creating anxiety, frustration, and exhaustion.
Making 20 minutes a day for yourself to sit on your sacred space, to either meditate, write on your journal, stretch or just breath and turn off your brain, will make a substantial difference on your mental, emotional, and spiritual health. Furthermore, It will enhance mental clarity, create happier moods, and bring an overall grounding feeling. When we focus our intention towards balancing and unifying Earth & Divine energy, we can create life force, and therefore feel SO ALIVE! Now, that is a magical feeling!
Sacred space = Self-love = Inner-peace = Balance = Life force =
You can find our products at www.naturallygiven.com or at the following retailers: Pure Pharmacy in South Surrey, Pure Pharmacy W Broadway in Vancouver, Wisteria Wellness Centre in South Surrey, Seventh Heaven Hair Salon in Crescent Beach, Thrive Health Store in Mission, Introvert press & studio in Ladysmith, BC.
Stay tuned for more locations coming very soon!
Shop for a SACRED HOME!